Did anyone here go see em in JC last weekend? I wanted to go but never got around to getting tickets.
Did anyone here go see em in JC last weekend? I wanted to go but never got around to getting tickets.
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
My best friend did. He said they were great.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
The thing that got me was the only thing you heard after the show on TV was about some guy getting stabbed and some folks havin pot....like 10 times that doesn't go on anywhere else in the tricities on any given day. It's no wonder we can't get decent concerts around here.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Yeah that was about ridiculous. Like they brought the fans with them or something.
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
Bookmarks